Thailand Twin & Multi Centre Holidays
Hotel & Resort Recommendations to fit your budget
- Expert Advice - you'll be speaking to someone who's travelled around Thailand
- Massive choice of tours, cruises and quality hotels
- Independent, Tailormade holidays
- Brochures to take away
- NEVER pay a penny more than booking direct
- Excellent After Booking Service (see the Feefo reviews)
- FULL Financial Protection
Do you dream of sunny days relaxing on a beautiful beach in a lovely setting, and romantic evenings with a choice of good restaurants? If you've not quite found what you're looking for why not pop in the store and we'll be delighted to help find a perfect trip to fit your budget, with a choice of hotel and resort recommendations. We can also discuss all the extras that make it special such as city + beach combinations, plus the various cruises and tours that you could easily add on to make a truly unique holiday.
Late night appointments available Tue & Wed evenings
NEW! Home visits (£30 charge, refundable on next trip) - covers in and around Letchworth
Tel:   01462 677111
Every Tour, Every Cruise and 1000's of holidays are the same price or cheaper in the shop than booking online!
Yes, when you book a holiday with us from dozens of tour operators and cruise lines, it will be the same price or cheaper than booking direct. Plus , you 'll be able to use our expertise, knowledge and real travel experience to help you choose the perfect holiday.
Most trips to Thailand are beach orientated, and about half include a short stay in Bangkok. The choice and price range of beach hotels is vast so the initial chat will be about things like whether you'd like a peaceful retreat or somewhere you can walk to in the evening for dinner, or maybe somewhere much livelier with a big choice of bars and restaurants. If you're also staying in Bangkok then we have a few good hotels to recommend - some customers choose a medium standard hotel to start with, then head off to the beach, and then a final night in a luxury hotel at the end.
As ever your budget plays a part in deciding which hotel to go for, and if you need to keep things reigned in, I'll show you accommodation options that won't break the bank.
Here's some of the most frequently asked questions about holidays to Thailand that we'll help you answer.
- Where should I stay in Bangkok?
- How long is needed in Bangkok?
- What is the best island or beach resort?
- Is there much to do besides the beach?
- When is the best time to visit Thailand?
- Are there any good all inclusive hotels?
- Is it possible to do a cruise and then finish up on a beach?
- Can you mix and match islands and resorts, for example Phuket and Koh Samui?
- Which is the best airline to use?
- Is there a premium economy class?
- Where is the best place to go for an idyllic beach?
- Will the resort be busy and tacky or more upmarket?
Here's the most popular itineraries that we do, although the number of days is completely flexible.
- Bangkok + Beach (Phuket, Koh Samui, Khao Lak, Krabi etc)
- Bangkok + Chiang Mai + Beach
- Singapore + Beach
- Dubai + Bangkok + Beach
- Bangkok + Elephant Hills + Beach (early booking essential)
9 Other Exciting Ideas
When to go?
The ideal months are November through to April. During the other months Koh Samui has typically better weather than most resorts and islands.
Holidays you can book through us
|Flight time||London to Bangkok is 11.5 hours flying time|
|Visas||No visas required for stays of less than 30 days|
|Foreign Office Advice||click here|
|Health Advice||click here|
Start Your Holiday Enquiry
Open Monday - Friday
9.30am - 5.30pm
10am - 4pm
65 Station Road
Letchworth Garden City
01462 677 111
If you live in or near Letchworth, why not pop in and see us? You'll get a friendly welcome and honest face to face advice, plus you can take away as many brochures as you wish.
Finish Work Late? We are open for appointments after 6pm, so if you can't get to us until say 7, then no problem, just give us a ring and make an appointment.