Kuramathi Island, Maldives
Our Best-Selling Maldives island with a fantastic choice of restaurants
7 nights from £1650 per person all inclusive including flights
- Great range of restaurants with unique a-la-carte optional meal plan upgrade
- Choice of boat or seaplane transfers
- Lots of facilities and activities
- Excellent snorkelling
Face to face Expert Help & Advice - make an appointment and visit the Letchworth store at a time that suits you - call 01462 677 111
Highly Competitive Price
We are confident that you will find this trip very competitively priced, and of course you'll have the backup of face-to-face advice or help by phone if needed
Tel:   01462 677111
Kuramathi Island Resort, Maldives
Kuramathi has been our top selling Maldives island for many years - there's a great choice of restaurants, different beaches, excellent snorkelling and plenty to do. There's also lots of different room categories, but we can help advise which would be best for you. We do however recommend upgrading to the a-la-carte select all inclusive package which includes all the speciality restaurants in the package, and it's this that makes the island such as good choice.
The standard all inclusive package allows you to dine in one of the main buffet restaurants, however a popular option is to upgrade to the a-la-carte meal plan which additionally allows dining in many more speciality restaurants, plus a better choice of wine.
3 swimming pools, tennis court, gym, jacuzzi, spa, kids club, dive centre, wi-fi in the villas and most public areas.
Diving, snorkelling, local island excursions, water sports
There's a bewildering array of rooms at Kuramathi, but here's a very quick guide.
- Garden villas are the cheapest and simplest room category but sell out well in advance, so often you will have to upgrade to at least a beach villa.
- Beach Villas - good size entry level rooms only a short walk to the beach. These are one of our best selling room types as they are great value for money.
- Deluxe Beach Villas with Jacuzzi - the best of the beach villas in a great location, and with a lovely wooden decking in front for relaxing on the sun loungers.
- Water Villa with Jacuzzi - our second best selling room type, these are fantastic water villas with a large sundeck and outdoor jacuzzi.
All Inclusive features
Upgrade to A-la-carte All InclusiveAs above plus
- Choice of a la carte restaurants (excluding lobster dishes and private dining)
Times & Distances:
- 90 minutes by boat or 25 minutes by seaplane from Male airport
- Upgrade to seaplane transfers and you’ll also receive access to a private lounge on arrival in Male
To be aware of: If you take a seaplane then there is a strict luggage allowance of 20kg + hand luggage
You will need to arrive by a certain time to be sure of connecting with your seaplane - if there is a delay on your flight to Male then you may need to overnight in the airport hotel. For this reason, we offer flights that arrive and depart at times such that these risks are minimised.
Dates & Prices
There are flights with many airlines including BA, Emirates, Oman Air, Qatar, and others. Out of these, only BA fly direct, and then only in the winter months and on certain days of the week.
How and what you can book?
|Simple Packages?||Yes - flights, transfers, accommodation, meals|
|Twin Centre options?||Yes - Sri Lanka is the most popular choice, but Dubai and even Oman are also easy to arrange|
|Accommodation only?||No sorry this island can only be booked as part of a complete package|
|Other Maldives islands?||Yes - we can book any of several dozen Maldives islands and have been to a few of them, so if this is not quite what you're looking for, please let us know|
More Information & Booking
Make a Provisional Enquiry
Open Monday - Friday
9.30am - 5.30pm
10am - 4pm
65 Station Road
Letchworth Garden City
01462 677 111
If you live in or near Letchworth, why not pop in and see us? You'll get a friendly welcome and honest face to face advice, plus you can take away as many brochures as you wish.
Finish Work Late? We are open for appointments after 6pm, so if you can't get to us until say 7, then no problem, just give us a ring and make an appointment.