Havana and Varadero - Twin Centre Holidays to Cuba
Cuba 2 centre holidays: Havana and Beach
- Flexible durations in both Havana and Varadero
- All transfers included
- Cuba visa cards included in your final documentation
- Direct flights with Virgin from Gatwick
- Best hotels in both Havana and Varadero
Spend 3 nights in the heart of Havana and then enjoy a top quality all inclusive hotel on the white sands of Varadero
Tel:   01462 677111
Example Havana and beach twin centre holiday
This is a typical example of a 10 night Havana and Varadero twin centre holiday. It combines 3 nights in Havana with 7 nights in Varadero, although you can increase or decrease this if you wish. As direct flights are on Mondays and Thursdays, the only durations possible are a total of 7, 10, 11 or 14 nights.
- 3 nights in Havana
- 7 nights in Varadero
Total two centre duration: 10 nights (but flexible)
Havana (3 nights)
You will be met on arrival in Havana and transferred to your hotel. Our suggested hotel, Iberostar Parque Central is in the heart of Havana and close to restaurants, but the hotel also has an excellent steak house called El Paseo.
Meal Plan:   Bed & Breakfast
Varadero (7 nights)
You will be transferred from your hotel in Havana to your hotel in Varadero, and then back to the airport after your stay.
Travelling Time:   2 hours transfer from Varadero by road
Meal Plan:   All Inclusive
Iberostar Varadero is one of the best hotels in Varadero for families with a splash park and kids club for children. There's also a number of a-la-carte restaurants where you can normally dine once per week, plus a number of bars, sports and water sports.
Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & Spa is another excellent Adults-Only choice with a choice of 5 a-la-carte restaurants and lots to do both in the daytime and with the evening entertainment.
The 10 night holiday described above ranges from around £1500 to £2000 per person depending on time of year, and assuming you book early enough. April to June is the low season, July, August and Christmas / New Year the high season. Please call for exact prices for your chosen holiday dates and duration.
Here's how to keep the costs down to a minimum, but the key is to book early.
- Book early in the year - the holiday is much cheaper the earlier you book - this is mainly due to the availability of the cheapest flights, and is especially true if you are travelling in a school holiday period when demand is much higher.
- Dates make a difference - naturally June is going to be a much cheaper time to travel than Easter, Christmas or July/August. Prices around half term and summer school holidays are always significantly more expensive.
Things to be aware of
More Information & Booking
Make a Provisional Enquiry
Open Monday - Friday
9.30am - 5.30pm
10am - 4pm
65 Station Road
Letchworth Garden City
01462 677 111
If you live in or near Letchworth, why not pop in and see us? You'll get a friendly welcome and honest face to face advice, plus you can take away as many brochures as you wish.
Finish Work Late? We are open for appointments after 6pm, so if you can't get to us until say 7, then no problem, just give us a ring and make an appointment.